This question is important because:
You will automatically learn lots about how best to run your programme just by delivering it. You may learn about several different aspects of running your project including: reaching people, referral systems, working with volunteers, keeping participants engaged and how to evaluate your work. This learning will be useful when you review your programme and plan any developments. You can also share what you have discovered with others, including your funders.
- Record these small bits of learning as you go. Short notes are fine.
- Think about how you can involve your participants in helping you learn.
- Share what you’ve learned in meetings with staff and volunteers.
- Use this type of learning to adapt your processes.
- Draw on your notes when you are reporting to funders – especially in relation to any challenges and changes.
Dundee Family Active- How to seek feedback Change Record
Change Record template
What are we learning as we go? PDF